Friday, March 26, 2004

Nice Holiday



I had a week off from my work,so had sometime to spend on my own,family and friend,which was just awesome.Had a short trip to Scotland,lovely scenery and clear blue sky along the sunny weather.No matter would you do,but when you spend time where you have memories and have friends,it will be fun.

George W. Bush and Professor Liebstrom


I got a very funny present, 2DTV DVD series 3. I don't know if you have seen it or not,but if you have seen the Shoot the dog video clip(George Michael's song), they have used the same characters and they are expanding their horizons and not covering only political figures but also artistic and also athletics as well.

If you wanna know more about this movie,check their website @ 2D TV and you can see the new series on ITV 1 as well.

As you've seen I hardly get the chance to write,so,whenever I do write now I might write about different separate subjects. I think that's all the time I've got for this time,so if you want you can check this blog later on in case it has been updated.

No comments: