Sunday, January 15, 2006

New Megane Sport


The new face-lifted Megane will hit the market in Feb '06, so we should expect the new sport one some time soon as well. For those of you that still haven't seen the new pictures, I add them here.I am very excited as I have got tickets to the British Motor Show in London which will take place in July,looking forward to that. The show will take place in ExCel centre from 20th to 30th July 2006. The tickets are fairly priced, £8 during the week and £12 for the weekend, you can get theatre tickets for 5 quid as well.

2 comments:

Winston said...

My blogrolling list for "Iranian Conservative Blogs" is ready and please let me know if you are a believer in conservative values and wish to join.

Send me your weblog address through my comment section or my e-mail and I will send you the blogrolling code.

I'll be more than happy to expand this move and hope this helps us to make our stance clear.

Anonymous said...

Azzzizzane man! the new one has a nice front. looks more sporty (the red one)