Friday, October 31, 2003

I don't know if you have ever got the chance to trip to Eastern Europe or not,but luckily I have been to one of the most beautiful places called Kiev.Kiev is the capital of Ukraine,a part of the Former Soviet Union. Although as far as I have seen from photos it has changed alot and has a modernised look like every capital now,but it has its own uniquness.
While I was searching the net tonight,come across this website,made by a photographer who will give you a perfect insight to the Ukraine and Kiev.I have provided the link for you on the left panel called Virtual Kiev.Kiev has more than 65 percent of its land covered by parks and green sceneries, lakes and rivers.City is full of architectural and artistic attractions,lots of sculptures about the perfect Russian and Ukrainian history(you can see World War II musuem, or even Chernobyle Disaster Museum.Although it would be quite cold in winter time (around -30 degree) but I think you will love the city if you go there when the weather is appropriate.Wherever you go and whatever you see,I think this would be an enjoyable and also memorable trip which you might never expect.


Picture:Virtual Kiev.

No comments: