Monday, December 19, 2005

Another disappointing experience


For the second time, I have been defeated by online shops this christmas. I have used this website before,very good and varied choice to choose from but as it is located in the States, you have to wait for ages to get your order. It adds to the pleasure that you have to wait for the post to arrive,as most of our posts goes to next door neighbours or come with different names :)

This time I bought a couple of T-shirts, in the end of November but still haven't heard anything from them. So, I dropped them a line to see what is happening,once was told that it's still within time that I should expect for delivery. But after 20 days I sent them another email,told that they are sorry about and they will cancel my order and send it again for me AT NO EXTRA COST. But guess what, the stuff I wanted is out-of-stock so have been advised to try later,they might be available.

If you were in my shoes,would you use them again?Although I badly wanted those stuff,but would never buy anything from them again,they spoiled the fun in shopping.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think for international deliveries, especially if your stuff are worth more than a few quid, you should opt for the recorded (especial) delivery so you can track your item online. At least you won't be sitting and waiting at the door all day long