Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Online Christmas Shopping



I don't know about you guys,but I usually search alot in different ways to find a good bargain,but,have to remember not always go for the cheap option.Sometimes I prefer to pay more but get the item I want fast and from a secure source.

This christmas,I was looking for bargains and as you can expect found loads,but some didn't have the stuff I wanted ,so I ended up using this website.Good prices and wide variety,so I ordered with this in mind that they are in stock. But guess what,when you do order,you receive an email that the items you have ordered are out of stock and will be sent to you as soon as they are available. So, I called them up and the answer I got is,although what I say is right and no where on the website says they are out of stock,but on the other hand,it doesn't say that they are in stock either!!!
I have ordered some other stuff from another source,but they have done the same thing,so if you wanna order online you better check before putting your order in,and see if it says the items you want is in stock,otherwise try other sources.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

these bastards rip you off by not telling you they're out of their stock. they cannot sell what they don't have, otherwise I can start selling Ferraris and Bentleys from today and deliver it to the customer when they pay me!