Monday, January 20, 2003

another rainy day is here with us,rain will wash all the sadness and hopelessness away,no one has braken my heart,my heart was broken since begining :o)
we usually don't understand the price of our lives and mostly waste it in a way that when the time goes by,and we look back we see,was it really important to waste the life in this way?did it worth being sad or lonely or we were just trying to make it worse?
I think no one in their lives,want to hurt anybody,doesn't matter emotionally or physically but sometimes we do it,not on purpose,because we have differences and these are the things we have to see.

Anyway,my dear friend, you will be reading this sometime later,just wanted to tell you,YOU DIDN'T HURT ME,I HURT MYSELF,every loss in our life is a bridge/road to success.
Wish you all the best,just if you want to live happily,wash your eyes and see the world in another way.
today's song could be "Love me like there is no tomorrow" by poor Freddie Mercury......

No comments: