Saturday, January 25, 2003

I went to the Hotel that I work in after a long time,it was good to see my colleagues,happy and funny as usual,I was very lucky to be employed by this company.When I started there,I thought I have joined a happy family,I have made horrible mistakes,but they knew I was just a beginner so nothing happened,just helped me to be me.Thanks to all of my friends in Express by Holiday Inn,my 2nd lovely home.

Anyway, another day went by and I am another day older,oh God. By the way,Happy Birthday to my dear friend,Gol-e-yakh who motivated me to start this blog,all the best for her and hope to see her 120th birthday ;o)

Ok,something nice to listen for this hour,what do you think of one of the most famous songs of Bee Gees?! let me think,mmmmmmmm,How about "Saturday night fever"? enjoy and have fun.

No comments: