Wednesday, January 29, 2003



Remember this place?Yeah it is William Wallace Monument,on the way back in Stirling.Oh guys,those days were just awesome,what has happened to this life?no parties,no friends around,no pub meetings,there must be something wrong.

We are just wasting time,each one in their own style,if you take me into consideration,you will see writing blogs or editing my friends webpage is one of the many examples.What about you?how do you kill the time?I just know there must be a change,nowadays I can't even sit and work with this computer,because I am just exhausted.

I just those times will come back,with those good friends,some of them just forgot us but some of them were more faithful than they look,let's make it a better and happier life.
Can tell you to listen to Santana,song called "Smooth".Let me know what you think of this blog as well,cheers.

No comments: