Wednesday, February 19, 2003

Hurray It's meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,There was something wrong with the blogger but now it is working again.I went for a presentation yesterday,there was a guy from a company that I do not tell which company and they were telling about the career opportunities,that was the reason I was angry yesterday.But today was different,another guy from another company,totally different,even if he was not telling the truth according to different nationalities,the way he spoke was quite nice and made me soooooooo hopeful.

Anyway,have to thank my dear friend that was going to post my stuff tonight,Gol-e-Yakh,but have to tell her that I usually decide what to write exactly the same time when I log in to blogger,so that's why I said no thanks.

All the best dudes,found a good site that you can leave audio posts as well,it won't cost alot,if you wanna try.

No comments: