Wednesday, February 12, 2003

I'm back, actually I am a bit disappointed to find some good music for you,tried my best to find some links that will help you listen to some good stuff,but will try some more. Have received a phone call from one of my good friends, so surprised,it was a very good happening,thanks man.

Ok,have you mentioned that in less than 40 days there would be Oscar again?I was reading an article about Jack Nicholson,which shows that if he wins the Oscar again this year,it would be his 4th prize,that would be one in every decade,interesting,no?

The security of Heathrow Airport have been increased because of the threat of more terrorist attacks;when are we going to live in peace?Think this is the famous wish of all of us in new year's time, is PEACE but we haven't find it yet and we are just looking for ways to make wars?3 world war or more?

No comments: