Wednesday, June 18, 2003

Although the number of my visitors have reduced recently but it doesn't bother me and doesn't stop me from writing 'cause as you might have seen,I do write for my friends and not so interested in politics;however I have talked about different stuff in politics just as quick notes but my main concern is entertainment,events and articles that worth reading.

I don't know if you have used BBC website for any other purpose rather than news,but I surf in this site most of the time,it has pretty good informtaion for every age range that you might think of.The other night I was reading about ancient Egypt,it has some games which show you how those people mummify their deads and I think these are the best methods that can be used to give youngsters the information about the past.Today I read about King Robert the Bruce,William Wallace and some more key role players in England and Scotland history.

I don't know if you do agree with me or not but a good site from my point of view is the one,which provides you with all necessary piece of information from education,news,entertainment and sport.I think it is better whatever site you do check regularly,would be better to be a bit more detailed in the things we search and go through more deeply,just to gain the best out of them,nothing else.

No comments: