Sunday, June 22, 2003

I was chatting with my flatmate today about lots of different topics,then we were discussing the new innovations made by people not in a specific subject or related to a certain technology,from air to sea,computer to manufacturing,everything seems to be moving towards perfection in a very fast pace,which is quite amazing.The other day,I was talking with my close friend,it is interesting because both of us are interested in cars,of course,I love cars more and he likes planes :-) But the interesting matter is here,we were thinking separately in our own mind,that the car shapes are changing to be like bugs and insects,as we believe they used to be like humans before but not nowadays.

Then we discussed this among us,we did actually felt the samething,even without talking about it with each other before!!!

But today,the guy told me about Google history and how it has been shaped.I said hey I have never thought how and where from this fantastic search engine come into this world,and who are this beautiful minds behind this.So,I searched and found more detailed information,which I think would be nice to read and see how great ambition and thoughts will take you to the top.Just to see a great concern which makes a loy difference from a simple animation to a master-piece like Finding Nemo or Monsters INC.,just for once try to be more concerned about the details rather than watching a film for fun,using google or any other site,have lots of history and hardworking on the backside,try to go through the wires in depth.[Full Story].

No comments: